Sunday, March 17, 2013

Moldable

So, as you can see I gave my blog a bit of a new look. I'm still playing around with it, but I think I like the direction it's heading. Let me know what you think!

Seems like God has been molding me just like I've been changing my blog into what I want it to be.

Through much of my life lately God is revealing the ways that He is shaping me.

Honestly, I don't always enjoy the process. There are times it is painful, frustrating and discouraging.

Then I remember why all this is happening. God has a plan for me, and He knows best how to get me ready. Like the loving Father He is, He seeks to prepare and teach me for what is ahead.

So, I'm trying to be moldable. I'm trying not to fight against my creator who is still creating within me.

I chose to surrender myself to Him and trust Him completely; sometimes, I need reminders of that surrender. It's really a daily choice to surrender and let Him shape me and lead me.

I'm just grateful that God carefully prepares us for each step in these lives we live. I don't have to try to figure it all out on my own. I know if I did, well, my life would be a mess!

So, I'm praying for His guidance as I seek to be moldable and surrendered. Resting in my Savior and trusting Him for what may come.

"Yet you, Lord, are our Father. 
We are the clay, you are the potter;
We are all the work of your hand." 
Isaiah 64:8




1 comment:

T said...

Love it! It's so you! You should add a photo slide show to the column somewhere! Miss you, sister!