Sunday, June 2, 2013

This & That

Currently.... 



Reading:  Just finished a book called "Captive In Iran" about two Iranian, Christian women who were imprisoned in Evin Prison for their faith in Christ. They wrote an honest, transparent account of their time in prison and shared many stories about the people they met along-the-way.

Listening: Jenny & Tyler, Harvest Bashta, Judah & The Lion, & Elenowen

Missing: Oh boy (this list could be really long)...  going to my little brother's baseball games with my family,  my "nephew," Shepherd's first birthday,  my favorite running buddy-Laura,  big-juicy-grilled-homegrown steak, and Sonic limeades.

Enjoying: My new apartment, especially having my own kitchen to cook/bake in whenever I want. Long runs on rainy days. Fresh fruits and veggies from the little market down the street. The sun staying up til after 9pm.

Looking Forward to: My roommate arriving from America in 9 days! Running with Sarai in the mornings. Getting to know all the summer volunteers at Beauty from Ashes. Spending more time in Sabolciu (Roma village).

Appreciating: Feeling better after being sick. My wonderful neighbors: Ema, Alex & Ania. Great landlords that love our Lord and are gracious and helpful. My Church family. The grace of my Savior!

Planning: a Bible study, kids clubs, to buy a bicycle, to learn more Romanian, to see God at work in mighty ways this week!

Hoping: to get out of the city & go hiking, to find a vehicle to buy, to go hammock hangin' in the park, to find people to play basketball with, to go to IKEA

Hearing from God:
"Abide in Me" 

1 comment:

T said...

Love this and love you!